What are the benefits of engraving with laser?
- No material damage and less breakage thanks to force-free processing
- No chippings – so no cleaning of area around the machine necessary
- High repeat accuracy
- No material fixation necessary
- Less noise generation during engraving
- Consistently high engraving quality because there is no tool wear
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO2 laser engravers offer?
Laser engraving with eurolaser systems:
The laser engravers from eurolaser are all based on a consistent modular design, so we are always able to adapt flexibly to the needs of our customers. Top-quality components ensure reliability, a long service life and guarantee a positive cost-performance ratio for investments. Laser engraving is used in many branches. Typical materials for engraving with CO2 lasers include e.g. textiles, acrylic, wood as well as marble, anodized aluminum or glass. Ornaments, inscriptions, pictures or logos can be engraved on the surfaces using laser engraving technology. Inscriptions on small areas can be achieved extremely fast with our QuickMark.